Just the other day I realized that there were no crayons with all our other craft materials. Where could they be? Read on if you find this mystery riveting.
After milk and soil spills on the floor of the SUV in the past few days (on plastic mats, thank goodness) I was finally pushed into cleaning the car. With Katherine in Indiana (her annual week with Grammy and Grampy) and Nick at daycare - today was the day. I started digging through the inches of debris on the floor of the car and VIOLA! I found a few dozen crayons. Yes, really, there were that many. I also worked a bit on our craft closet, departing with some of K's art and school work that I'd been saving over the past two years. No need to save ALL the holiday themed 30" construction paper characters she made in Kindergarten this year.
I didn't do much else productive, other than a little shopping spree at Kohl's - all my capri pants are either too big or too small, so I bought a couple that actually fit me right now. I also found two cute shirts. When I was unpacking the bag I realized they were both green. Ok. That's fine. Or so I thought until I removed all the clothes from the load that had finished drying while I was gone ... in that load I found four more green shirts! Guess green is my favorite color right now? I'm trying to remember if one of the new ones was available in red ....
1 comment:
I used to take pictures of Alex with all of the art stuff he brought home--made me feel less guilty about tossing it ;)
Post a Comment