Our life while battling childhood cancer - join us as we laugh, cry, and learn

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Beware of the bean bag game.

Whether you call it Baggo or Cornhole or something else, tossing bean bags can be a dangerous and exhausting affair. Here are a couple pictures from our adventure in Indiana (see the Father's Day post below for a link to the whole album) - there was a bean bag assault, started by "Uncle Sam." Way to go, Dad! I think only one person was hit - and that would be Nick. The second time he was hit, well, it was intentional. I won't say who did it. Your secret is safe with me, OK, Dad? Here's Trev and Nick, then below Sam and Katherine.



The poor gal was plum tuckered out after all that tossing. She was really into it!

And finally a not too flattering shot of me, but Nick has a great smile. As you can see he was no worse for the wear after getting a bean bag to the head. :) And no - the red mark was not from the bean bag!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the picture of Katherine all tuckered out and the one of you and Nick together!

Theresa Grove said...

It's funny, I have quite a few "self-portraits" of K and I, but only a couple with Nick, in part because it's a bit more of a challenge with the Rebel.