I (in the light green) tried to encourage Nick to search for shells (there had to have been a couple hundred buried by a couple of the moms), but he wanted to take off for the water. Katherine enjoyed it.
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Beach Party
On May 31 we headed to North Beach on Lake Michigan with some friends to enjoy the beach. I guess it made such an impression on Nick that he's added "beach" to his vocabulary. :) Notice that we have on pants and jackets. Yes, it was May 31, not March 31. By the time we left my toes were turning white - I wore sandals, oops! We have a high of around 65 degrees today. I must confess that I'd rather have this weather than 95 and humid.

I (in the light green) tried to encourage Nick to search for shells (there had to have been a couple hundred buried by a couple of the moms), but he wanted to take off for the water. Katherine enjoyed it.


I (in the light green) tried to encourage Nick to search for shells (there had to have been a couple hundred buried by a couple of the moms), but he wanted to take off for the water. Katherine enjoyed it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment