Our life while battling childhood cancer - join us as we laugh, cry, and learn

Friday, January 9, 2009

A few more Florida pictures

As I sit here watching the beautiful snow fall, with Nicholas intently playing with cars, I suppose it wouldn't hurt to share a few more sunny pictures. Honestly, I do enjoy the snow and think it is genuinely lovely. I would very sorely miss it and can't imagine moving to a warm clime anytime soon. It's especially nice when I don't have to drive anywhere ... I may not have such warm feelings for it once I start working ... someday ...

This first one really tickled me. After going through security we come upon this sign
and comply - we are recombobulating (putting our shoes, jackets and backpacks back one) after going through the metal detectors. Thank goodness we were able to overcome our discombobulation!












5 comments:

fleetfeet said...

Hmmm. I don't think I'm as smart as y'all are. I would have had to look that word up...or asked somebody what it meant!

Sally said...

Did they make you take off Nick's shoes too?

Sally said...

BTW, I really like the pic w/ you and K. and surprisingly it wasn't you who took it ;)

Annie said...

I've never seen that sign in the airport! Too funny!

Tracy said...

When we went to France they did make us take Lillianna's shoes off- let me point out they were robees- where would you hide anything???? We also got yelled at because in the midst of getting shoes off, bottles out, stoller collapsed,etc we had Lillianna standing on the counter. Not acceptable. They need one of those areas before you go through the scanners as well.