Our life while battling childhood cancer - join us as we laugh, cry, and learn
Monday, December 14, 2009
Popsicle Wars
These photos are from a couple months ago - the color is very warm and a bit dark ... I'm too lazy to edit them all. It's a fun collection of pictures showing the kids happy after a meal - eating dessert of course. Nicholas seems to be getting pickier about food by the day, so I have decided to cook with less consideration about what the kids will eat. Tonight I made beef stew. Nick didn't even try a bite, and I even sorted out the foods - a pile of carrots, pile of beef, pile of potatoes. Katherine ate a bit, decided it was gross, then later chose to eat a bowl after Daddy said she could have a popsicle. Oh well, at least she ate some veggies!
No comments:
Post a Comment