Our life while battling childhood cancer - join us as we laugh, cry, and learn

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Counting the days


School starts next Tuesday. I can't wait. It has been a long summer, a summer in which I have not instituted enough activities and structure for Katherine and at this point I am just taking it second by second. We have been bickering like you wouldn't believe this past week. Thank goodness Trevor and I will be going away for a night this weekend, our first since Nicholas was born. Couldn't have come at a better time (well, a better time would have been last night or the night before ...). Then I hope to have a better attitude come Monday ... anyone have general tips on getting a better attitude pronto?

I've taken some photos, but have been pretty disappointed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a very pretty pic of you above! Hat and all :)

Beth said...

I think the pictures are really cute! Advice? none here, just breathe and take it moment by moment!