Our life while battling childhood cancer - join us as we laugh, cry, and learn

Monday, May 11, 2009

more fun with the camera!

OK, got the itch to drag out the camera and play with my 50mm lens. I just turned in my last assignment for my last class last week - I can't believe it, but I'm finished with grad school! How bittersweet.

One of the sweet things - I now have more time to shoot, blog and play with photos. In full disclosure I did brighten these up a bit, because it was very overcast and I wasn't using my flash. I am just now trying to get into shooting in manual and adjusting the settings on the camera, rather than relying on the automatic settings and flash. So, for now I am resorting to photo editing until I get more comfortable with the camera. Wish me luck. I am excited to have the time.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on finishing school.
With these precious subjects for your photo sessions - you always have a winner. Enjoy your free?? time.

Aunt J