Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Open House
Tonight was Open House for our school district. Dadagrump is out of town on a business trip (went jogging in Central Park yesterday morning - I'm sure he's learning something in class ...), so I thought I'd capture the evening for him and the grandparents on film, er well, via pixels. Anway, here's Lady K at her favorite Center
She was the teacher, and I was the student. They've discussed 'M,' 'S,' and 'R' words and tomorrow start with 'T.' The sight words they learned are 'I' and 'a.' Reading is only days away! HA!
And her school bus - she cut out the wheels and drew the pictures.
Next we moved onto the Art room. Here she is explaining how they explored patterns, shapes, and colors.
A close-up of her work.
And then onto the library. She demonstrates how they choose books. The Kindergarteners choose from a table, rather than the shelves. Her favorite part of library time is watching movies on the big projector screen. I don't recall watching shows in the library.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How cool! Delaney showed me the kindergarten section at her library last week- they must wreak havoc if they are allowed full reign!
Post a Comment