We are thrilled to be able to walk her to school, I hate traffic as it is and battling zillions of cars in a tiny parking lot would raise my blood pressure through the roof. Of course, there is rain in the forecast for the next week, but I'd still rather walk in the rain than deal with that chaos.
Well, the 'hot lunch' didn't go over too well. I suppose I should decide if we'll try it again tomorrow, at least before she leaves for school, right? She "cried and sobbed" during lunch, but did manage to eat the pizza and chocolate milk. This past week she hasn listened to a long book on tape by a local author about, oh, 50 times. She has the thing mem-or-ized. Guess what? That author is the teacher's favorite and they watched a movie of the book today. She must have been THRILLED.
The day flew for N and I, even though he only napped once. Tomorrow he and I have a playdate and I'm hoping to squeeze in some school work. Let the games begin.
1 comment:
Hoping you don't have too many lunch disasters!
Post a Comment