Just a little video to show you a day in the life of a kid with cancer. We were at clinic so Nicholas could get chemo in his spinal fluid (a lumbar puncture or LP). This was the sixth time he's had this procedure done. He's hooked up to an IV with fluids and waiting for his first meal of the day. Luckily it was only around Noon; on other LP days he hasn't been able to eat until midafternoon. Katherine was with us because she had no school.
On a side note, I just discovered the software program used for this video today. Yippee! A new electronic toy to play with! As if I needed another excuse to sit a the computer. :( If I had the patience I would doctor the video more, but it's pretty darn cute and I just want to share. :)
3 comments:
Really nice. I want a 'live' concert the next I see you guys.
How sweet! I love it. My talented grandkids. xoxoxo
:) 'nuff said.
Post a Comment