Our life while battling childhood cancer - join us as we laugh, cry, and learn

Monday, March 15, 2010

Catching up

We made another trip to the Domes with the in-laws when they came up for their birthdays. I won't bore you with the flower pictures, but between the couple of trips I've taken there I have some good shots that I'll somehow use the decorate the house. :) Here are a couple people shots.






As Nick approaches age three, he's throwing tantrums. He likes to hit us and the walls, but luckily Katherine is beginning to understand that it is an age thing with him and not something she should take personally. We took the rail off Nick's crib yesterday and so far it's going really well. Katherine is continuing to practice for the first grade musical and I will soon begin sewing the costumes. I am selling a bunch of clothes and toys in a rummage sale in a few weeks, so with that and the occasional trip to Goodwill the clutter in the basement and house is slowly, slowly dwindling. Next up: reorganization of crafts and Katherine's closet. We're trying to add some structure to the after school and evening time, which is helping Katherine feel more grounded and resulting in more fun. My web site hours have picked up a bit lately, but that only means several hours a week, instead of sometimes just one. Can't escape the laundry, so I better go move the next load into the dryer and start up another!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

You are such a good mommy with the moon sand. We played with that stuff once and my stress level went through the roof! ;)