Our life while battling childhood cancer - join us as we laugh, cry, and learn

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Out of the mouths of babes

(thanks for the title idea LH)

Katherine's school has a first grade musical and they are starting to practice the songs. One class is doing the Wizard of Oz and they were practicing "Over the Rainbow." Evidently the teacher told K and her friend H that they were "nailed to that song." Perhaps she means they nailed it? :)

I asked Nick how old her was and he wasn't sure, but said 3. I told him you're 2 or 2 and a half and he didn't want to be 2 1/2. Later that day I asked him again and he said "I don't want to be cut in half!"

I was showing Katherine the blog and she read the title and told me she didn't like the name Grumpy Grovers and suggested Groovey Grovers. As you might recall I had named it Groovin' Grovers for a while, but changed it back because we were not groovin' very much. Lately it's (she's) been very grumpy, so I find it interesting that she didn't like Grumpy ... ;)

No comments: